Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, e-mail addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful in gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: email@example.com
By phone: 510-785-0100
- All of the products sold on our Site are shippable.
- Internet orders submitted after 5 pm pacific time are processed the next day.
- We do not ship internationally. We only ship domestic.
- We use UPS shipping mainly, except for some of the Roll Laminating machines which use Fed Ex.
- Our shipping cost generator featured on our website is based on UPS pricing.
- The shipping E.T.A’s provided by the UPS cost generator may not be possible for some of the Roll Laminating machines due to the manufacturer’s availability of the product.
- We are not responsible for packages once they leave our premise. If they are damaged in transit, a claim must be filed with the shipping company handling the package.
- While receiving the product, it’s important to inspect the package to see if there is any damage.
- We offer in store pick-ups at the 2486 Technology Dr. Hayward, ca 94545 location for your convenience.
- We can provide tracking information. Please call 510-785-0100 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain tracking info.
- If the customer is unsatisfied with the product, or found the product to be defective, they may return it within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.
- There are no change-of-mind refunds after 3 days.
- Roll Laminating machines require a 10% restocking fee whether opened/unopened or used/unused.
- If a product was received damaged, the customer must file a claim with the shipping company. We do not refund products that were damaged in transit.
- We only refund in the same form of currency used for the purchase. For example, if the item was purchased with a credit card, we will issue a credit to the same card.